I want to inspire, motivate, and bring out the best in my team
If you are leading someone, if you are managing a team, if you are aspiring to be a good leader or even better, if you are aiming to grow into a role model leader, then you should know the powerful techniques to be an effective LEADER. You should be well versed with techniques to manage people and make them productive inspiringly. You should be adept at overcoming challenges that comes together with Leadership and these challenges come as a ‘package’ the moment one becomes a LEADER or aspires to be one.
smmart Leadership Skills is a 3 day thought provoking workshop that will ensure that you overcome these challenges to unlock your leadership potential.
The following are the deliverables of this 3-day program.
- Leadership Styles – Assessing the maturity level of subordinates & equipping you with powerful styles of leadership that suits different maturity levels.
- Understanding Ability v/s Willingness – It will help you to understand & analyze the level of willingness & abilities of your subordinates & thereby deal with them in the most suitable style.
- Situational Leadership – Situational Leadership theory is based on task behavior & relationship behavior to enhance the quality of conversations about performance & development.
- Influencing Styles & Tactics – Learn about 7 different ways to influence people to accomplish task/work willingly.
- Relationship Building – Leaders need to have the best of working relationships with the team in order to achieve the best results. Learn the right techniques of giving and receiving Feedbacks and at the same time implement corrections suggested.
- Managing Time & Setting Priorities – They say “Everyone has only 24 hours in a day”. It may not be true. You will understand your responsibilities towards self & others and make people more productive by bringing effectiveness in the way they do things by managing time & setting priorities for work.
- Goals & Achievement Motivation – As Leaders, you are visionaries & can see the future. However when it comes to people at work, their alignment with the system is extremely critical for success. They need to be achieving tasks set out as GOALS. Learn the art of team motivation to make this possible in your organization.
- Art of Delegation – Delegation is an art of getting things done by others. Leaders must learn & practice delegation effectively so that they can concentrate on taking up bigger challenges.
- Creating a Base for dealing with Situations & People – A leader needs to deal with uncontrollable situations along with his people. Learn the 3 ways to create a base and master the art dealing with both your situations & people.
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) – People are driven by emotions. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to identify, assess, and control the emotions of oneself, of others and of teams. Understand the various styles of Leadership to be exercised from the E.I. perspective so as to derive maximum participation & synergy in your team.
- Catching people doing right – Whenever someone does something wrong, we are so prompt enough to catch them…But have you ever thought of catching people whenever they do something…little things right. As Leaders we can bring out the best in people by doing a balancing act between catching them doing something wrong & right as well.