Shop

Home Shop Video Entrepreneur Family Dynamics In Business – Rajkot
Family-Dynamics-in-Business-2-Rajkot-600×600

Family Dynamics In Business – Rajkot

₹1,000.00

Categories: , .

Product Description

Details

In this beautiful DVD T.I.G.E.R. Santosh Nair, India’s most famous Entrepreneur Coach, Motivational & Confidence Guru, Author & a Visionary- speaks about the most interesting topic discussed, especially in India today – “Family Dynamics in Business”. T.I.G.E.R. Santosh Nair says that every business is a family business, he very articulately talks about different countries with different cultures that have influenced us and inspite of this, in India, family is always considered to be supreme. This DVD answers various questions like where does the family gets inspiration from and why does the family get into trouble in family run businesses. He speaks about the western culture v/s the Indian culture and proves why and how the western culture is not applicable to us, giving us the examples of • Caste System • Jajmani System and • Panchayat System Further, T.I.G.E.R. Santosh Nair talks about the power of family businesses and says 90% businesses in India are family business and the other 10% of businesses depend on them. He discards various myths about family businesses and negativity surrounding family business and concludes that family managed business is the best thing that can happen in the 21st century. Using examples of various business houses and millions of entrepreneurs whom T.I.G.E.R. Santosh Nair has trained, he talks about the concept of management. He says that management does not come naturally to family managed businesses and therefore capabilities of management must be acquired. He explains the concepts involved in the process of learning: • Knowledge which is Gyan Shakti • Desire which is Icchha Shakti • Action which is Karya Shakti He mentions that these 3 aspects of learning need to be constantly upgraded and updated. T.I.G.E.R. Santosh Nair also talks about changing the gear in family businesses and how changing the gear is very important. He goes on to explain about the beautiful concept of the role of women in family run businesses, the 8 secrets of successful family run businesses, and the 5 reason why India can dominate the world of businesses in 21st century. He concludes by saying that the family managed businesses will live long and will ultimately craft the Indian growth story. Make your family business a lasting legacy, that’s what he wants all of you to Make It Happen.!!!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

X